19 April 2010

the man

spencer got transfered to Cuiaba where he says it's as hot as
H.E. double hockey sticks.
he has served in this area before almost one year ago
he's said if he stays in cuiaba until he comes home he'll come home
looking like a black man with red hair
the guy is classic, here is a little bit of his email this week:
It´s strange coming back to this area, seeing familiar faces and such. The people recognize me they tell me that i look different but we don´t know why, they ask me "did you get skinnier?' Maybe it´s cause im rockin a wicked overcomb ("comb over", he gets words like this mixed up all the time) these days, but i think its because of wandering around in the sun for the past year is withering my face away. The people aren´t telling me anymore that i look like a 16 year old kid these days. I GOT A PACKAGE! Olivia sent me a package full of goodies and a butt load of awesome ties. I already pounded a tall can of AZ and it swept my soul away.

i'd like to think this is what spence looked like "pounding" his AZ, but don't mind the long hair or the eye liner, nail polish or the entire fact that this is a woman.

Pres. Monson said that the greatest two words that exist are`"thank you" so thank you olivia, i hope that my letters are makin it home quickly, i got 4 more letters from ya and they´re really helpin me out. i love you.

boo yeah, i sent that package over 2 months ago i had completely forgotten about it! fyi: the first picture really isn't spencer hahahaha (or the third) xoxo OLIVIA

4 comments:

  1. you just made our night!! Jon and I are laughing so hard. Love that kid, love you, and love the wit you picked up while living with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally thought you were going to say h in a toothpick like mama says ha ha that was a real funny and classic post. i am glad your presents are getting there...and glad the AZ is still good after two months. you are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. man, i could use an arizona ice tea right about now. what a lucky missionary he is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the best Lib :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete