01 March 2010

oh happy fro.

this is how happy i was last week.
all week.
i got 3 letters from the land of brasil.
one even had pictures in it.
i went down to provo with nick & ate some j dawgs. delic.
i watched the movie monsters vs. aliens and laughed till i cried.
i rode on the back of my dad's four wheeler at the B & laughed till i cried.
i stayed up until 630 am listening to ghost stories.
i think, well *hope* i got the promotion at my job.
i ate some delic food at nick's homecoming.
i went to the singles ward & felt right at home.
i went to a desert social and ate some magnificent treats.
i wasted everyone at the train game.
i got to enjoy nick's indonesian accent all last night.
i did my own laundry and folded it too.
this week was a week full of love.
and this is a face that feels a lot of love.

oh and this one's for the original jonny boy, who loves fros.

4 comments:

  1. Nice hair Lib! I love it! So, has Alexis moved or changed addresses? I have the one for Armstrong Pl. but I haven't had a response to my last 3 letters. I wanted to send her something for her birthday but I don't even know if she is getting my letters. Can you let me know? Thanks! I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MISS THIS FRO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete