26 February 2010

.19.

hope you listened to alice all night last night.
hope you enjoy the last year of your teenage life.
hope you know how much i miss you.
hope you know that your answering machine made my day.
hope you know i have to shut your door to your room cause i miss you.
hope you know i think you are the greatest.
hope you know i'm still the your big sissy, even though you are only 1 year younger.
hope you know i'm proud of you and the courage you have.
hope you know i'm havin a hard time with out you.
hope you know i can't wait to see you.
hope you know that i love you!
happy birthday little sissy, i love you tedi!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! Happy birthday Ted!!! I miss and love you too and Lib, you're the best big sissy in the world. I love you too!! and I love your older sister even though she hasn't written me back for 2 months :( and all your older sisters....I just love the Redds!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww rips.
    i ain't had no idear yous missed me that much.
    i sure miss you too. i have the perfect message from paige that describes it all. she is muttering nonsense at the first then i can hear liz in the back say "say hi tedi, i miss you" then paige say "i miss you" in the most angelically, earpiercingly high, voice. she goes on to say she loves me then NO!! followed by some tears. all of her personalities in one beautiful message. i wish i could send it to all i miss and love. i hope you know its sure been an awkward two months without my cage fighting partner. i love you gip, and just like my voice mail made your day, and countless other peoples days (everyone comments on it, haha), this made my whole nineteenth year. i love you lil gip, and i sure can't wait to see in you t minus 18 days.

    ReplyDelete