11 August 2010

this guy

here we are it's my last week with e wright, after so many journeys and adventures. that kid is finishing his mission. i already know who my next comp is going to be let's just say that stockton to malone will be reunited for the 4th time in history. e. rosa will be my new companion AGAIN. i've lived with this kid for 6 months, worked in 2 different citites, & i trained him. i was his first comp and now he'll be my last. he's sending me home, i know i still have a lot of time and work to do, don't worry i'm still working and baptizing. e wright's parents come on saturday, e wright's goal is to have his dad baptize a brazilian, it's gonna be good.
olivia, you're all 21 and stuff now. hope it was a good party, me and wright celebrated here too in the best way possible, baptizing. i know some of you think i'm messed up in the head but somebody will have to give me a swirly for at least 4 years to change the way i think. olivia, i hope you found the secret passage of enlightenment, if not, you will...
hey liv, i'm giving e wright a big old hug right now, completely heterosexual.
ok first things first this is bigg pappa wright, olivia have you seen "baby's day out"? basically this whole transfer has been just like that movie. can't wait to get up to bountiful not only to sweep vanessa off her feet but to be at spencer's homecoming. i brought e bruzaferro to life in this mission and now he has come to an end... it was one of the greatest days of my life. keep your eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel, we're goin to the road house.
well more like these guys, i just love these two.

2 comments:

  1. Wait. Batzoo has been in two different citites with e Rosa? Now what in tarnation is a citity?! :] just giving you grief because you were just bragging about being the best speller in the fan damily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps. Check out my blog's latest post. :}

    pps. That's a perverted smiley face. I made it up.

    ReplyDelete