07 August 2010

dreams do come true

for the last couple of weeks i've been
racing to the mailbox only to find no
letters. i've been pretty bummed out
to say the least. last night as i hopped
into bed with my mama i had this crazy
thought, what if a package comes &
that's what is taking so long and then
it would arrive on my actual, for real
BIRTHDAY
i smiled to myself wishing that it would
come true.
it did
ladies and gents, dreams do come true
my birthday was a success. i officially
turned the big 2 1 and i'm still alive
here's a toast to everyone who was able
to celebrate with me, from NC to the kitchen
table to the jungles of brasil, cheers!
i'll post pictures later i promise
posts w/ no pictures = boring.

1 comment:

  1. Happy late b-day Libby! I'm sorry I wasn't there to celebrate with you! I love you and hope you had a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete