10 March 2010

remedy for a little sadness

taking the birthday girl - pudgey, ethan, and maters
on a ride around the parking lot for liz so she could
get the ingredients for what paige told me was a
"dolly cake"she also told me that liz was such a
"good mom" i agreed and ethan did too, BUT he said
she somtimes puts him in time out. i told ethan
that's exactly what makes his mom such a good mom,
if she didn't put him in timeout she wouldn't even
care about him and that would make her a bad mom.
ethan sighed and said "sometimes i just wish she was
a bad MOM!" pure genius. liz told me when she got in the
car that when ethan was in time out today he took a picture
of him and her and scratched out her face. i think i remember
looking at liz's class picture from 3rd grade and brandon bowen's
face was scratched out. yep, a remedy. now i'm snacking on
some mambas, next i'll destroy the rolos then i'll pound my 32oz
dr. pepper. thanks sugar for pulling through, yet once again.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, little Ethan. How I loved that kid when he was born. I sure do wish I knew his cute self today. I hope things get better for you Lib. I truly am sorry about your gramps. Please tell your family hi for me and how much I love them and are praying for your guy's comfort at this difficult time. Let me know if you need anything...even if it's more sugar. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is hi-larious!!! What a cutie...and if sugar is waht gets you through...bring it on :) I'm game to go get a Dr. Pepper with you anytime :)

    ReplyDelete