07 December 2009

the invitation is valid

i am reading as much as i can, marvelous work and wonder,
jesus the christ, and I made a goal, me and my boys here are reading
1 or 2 chapters everyday in the book of John. just to read a little bit everyday,
not to read a whole lot in one day. ler e pensar.
we´ll read a little bit everyday and finish on christmas.
The invitation is valid for you people too, read the book of john this christmas,
I did it last year for christmas I liked it, figured it´s a good idea to do this christmas too
-Elder Swalberg
liz asked for it, i'm gonna start blogging
little slices of Spinners letters.
little pearls of wisdom.

1 comment:

  1. Cody, Maddie and I started Jonh just last night. I figured if we read two chapters a few days we will finish just in time for the big day! Thanks for the invitation Spinner (vicariously thru Olivia)

    ReplyDelete