23 November 2009

good times

Im gonna do my best to not brag but im real proud and I wanna brag. I wanna tell ya guys that last week when we went cruizin around with a member in his jeep we met an 85 year old man named josuel, probably the most elect person on planet earth, he´s been goin to a different ward hes livin all the commandments, so we got him taught, interviewed and baptized hes 85, after he got baptized, he said, `now I feel like I am 12 years old`then he started to dance. Josuel is the man, brasil is pretty neat. Happy thanksgiving people.
this is just a small portion of spencer's email this week.
the kid has a heart of gold. enjoy.

7 comments:

  1. I love that story.

    I will never forget how Isabel described her baptism. She said she felt like a new baby, and then when she received the Holy Ghost, she said it was like heat and love penetrated her entire body.

    The book is blue, the church is true baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that story. Sure wish I could have seen that dance! I love that Spinners. What a great missionary. Em that is great about Isabel. I am sure it is wonderful to hear missionary experiences that give you a happy little reminder of specific experiences on your mission. Thanks Lib I love hearing how your man is doing and all of his inspiring experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he sure looks great with short hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't help but love that little rat! Please tell him hello for me. I can't wait till he gets home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!

    P.S. Send me a text or drop me an email with your email address so I can invite you to our blog...it's private now :) Mel

    ReplyDelete
  6. libby!! i am so sorry i didn't check my blog before i left her dance was at 7! i wish you could have been there i would have loved to give you a hug. hope your doing great and we should hang out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you should share more of his letters, what a good kid

    ReplyDelete