15 October 2010

save the date

november 18 2010
salt lake temple
we're getting hitched
for time and all eternity
i am the luckiest girl
in the whole world.
spencer suprised me with a candel lit
chicken and rice dinner with sparkling
cider and dessert over looking the valley
he gave me flowers and asked me to
go for a ride with him we climbed up
the mountain to buckland flats and spencer
turned and looked at me and asked
"are you sure you want to marry me"
me: "are you asking me? YES"
then he asked me to reach in the glove box
because his hands were cold and i opened
it up and nothing was in there
then we laughed and laughed and he
reached in his pocket and threw me the
ring, i opened it up and said
"do i put it on myself?"
spencer told me i better make sure it fit
it is the most beautiful ring i have ever seen in my life
i am so grateful to my Father in Heaven
for all the blessings, we are such a blessed people
i love spencer rand swalberg and can't wait to be
mr and mrs spencer rand swalberg
11.18.10

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations cute Olivia!! Love love the ring! Let me know if you need a florist ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooo hooo! I definitely like thr rounded edges!


    So happy for you guysss!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beleza . . . pura beleza

    ReplyDelete
  4. libby! richard came into work and said spencer is home! the next time i saw him he said spencer and libby are engaged! i am so excited for you. i need to come into your work so we can chat and i can see your ring. congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm booking my flight tonight! Can't wait to see you two hitched! That is SO SOON!!!! I better be invited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited for you!! What a beautiful bride you will be. You look deliriously happy and the ring is BEAUTIFUL :) Congrats, I can't wait to see you become Mrs. Spencer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh. i thought it was spencer richard swalberg. must have been a typo in the clipper... haha, love you two lovebirds.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i don't think your smile could be bigger, but then i saw spencer's today in the temple. i think his was bigger. we love you two

    ReplyDelete
  10. OHHH MY HECK!! OLIVIA, how did I not know about this earlier? I am so happy for you! I can't wait, we can hang out as married couples. I better get an invite. 681 North 40 East #1 Farmington, Utah.
    Seriously I am so happy for you this is awesome!! Congrats!! I can't wait for ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. TOO CUTE! I love your smile!! What a romantic guy!!
    We love you two and are so very proud of you. You both deserve the best , each other!! We are so excited for Spencer to be apart of our AWESOME Family!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous21.10.10

    My name is Alexandre C. Caridm. I was Brazil MTC President when Elder Swalberg was here. I need to talk with him. Could you give my e-mail to him? My e-mail is cardimac@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i would really appreciate a new post please.

    oh ya, mauralee & the haglunds (and the dibbs, reynolds, and the whole nashville clan) would really like an invite.

    would you like me to track down their addresses?

    love you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i am with emily this is old news now :) we are so excited excited excited!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't remember if I already commented on this, but when I saw this I literally teared up. This could not be a better ending to your story. I sure love you Lib! Let's do lunch next week. Please Please?!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I thought I commented, but it's not here, so I'll try again. Checked to see where things stood and it looks like you are standing on cloud nine. Congrats!!!!
    Sally Budge

    ReplyDelete