24 September 2010

THE END

Well, there it is. Last blasted email. Im glad i did it, im glad i came here, definately the best thing that i could have ever done. I dont know what its gonna be like at home but i dont care. I feel like ive been everywhere man. We´re ending things with a bang, Im still working can you believe it? Monday Presidente is gonna take all of us that are going home, to a bunch of waterfalls. Its a city called the Chapada, we´re going to be in exactly the middle of south america. tuesday, we have lunch with pres, then our last interviews, then wednesday ill be flying. Pretty much every night I marked a party, or a family night. Tonight Im goin to Tijucal, Bispo said that he was going to call up a bunch of ladies from Osmar Cabral, to party with us. Osmar Cabral is one of the most dangerous areas in cuiaba, that´s why i find bispo funny. Saturday we´re gonna get some things ready for baptisms. Our mission is gonna do really well this week. Last week could have been a lot better, it still hasnt rained. Its been a long time since its rained in this city.Our whole neighborhood went without water for a few days. I was on the bus the other day, I saw a giant thermometer on the street, 47 graus! Thats 116 blasted degrees! How in the world do people live here? Im going to freeze to death at home, I hope that not all of my clothes have been thrown away or stolen by my brothers... sister? and olivia..
Parents, thank you for scoring tickets to conference, thats gonna be a gas. Its really weird to think about so Im not thinking about it. All the elders living with me arent suffering too bad, I dont sing that much we´re comin to america and THE END. Im excited to drink tererĂ© with adam smelly and my boys. Cant wait to eat a burrito and go to the Temple. Im never going to wear shoes again. Im never going to be the same. God bless every one of you people. Thanks for the money too, I´ll get some more soccer shirts for the kids. Richy I couldnt find capeira pants for a baby, sorry dude. Just a reminder, dont make me do anything weird in the airport like hold any babies or anything. Stay strong people, the devil can do a lot of things in 5 days. The War is Over!
Love Elder Swalberg Got nothin else to say just stay cool man.

6 comments:

  1. Love it!! Tell Spin dog hi from Eric and I and that we are so proud of the job well done! Hope everything goes well for you two! We love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to tell him but the war has only begun when he steps off the plane, I am going to hand him Maddie instantly ha ha. We are so proud of uncle spindog and cant sleep at night awaiting his arrival! Lucky duck to come home just in time for Conference my favorite 2 weekends of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe he's coming home :) So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since you won't answer the phone . . . give me some goods on your blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHERE'S THE UPDATE?????? I'M DYING TO KNOW HOW IT'S GOING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YEAH RIGHT, you'll never call me

    ReplyDelete