22 February 2010

neverland

Comin home is probably real weird. Good thing don´t have to worry about commin home for awhile, i like it here, im gonna ask president if i can stay out another year. maybe I can still be a missionary until the world ends in 2012, that´d be sweet.
I´ve heard a little about the olympics, thats funny torah got gold. Shaun White sucks. I heard that Louie Vito was in the Olympics. He´s my bud, i used to film with him, have b-ri send me the update or somethin. actually I don´t even wanna know whats happening with all the athlete snowboarders, i just wanna know what´s happening with the ice dancing thats where the real drama and olympic spirit is. ps watchin Joice change her life, watchin Everton, Wanilda, and seeing Bruno getting miraculously cured was amazing, maybe even more amazing than watchin a bunch of clowns dance around in a frozen pipe to get a peice of gold.
he's never coming "home" & i hope he doesn't
we'll live in neverland forever
.never looking back.
(i have fallen in love with a short story that goes along with this post
if you would like a copy it would be well worth your time. leave me a
comment & i'll send it to you. hey thanks mimi again! xoxoxoxoxo)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, he'll come home! How can he stand to stay away from you for too much longer? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that spinners has my heart too. ha ha i am still laughing at you are a wizard and my best friend. after talking to scott i would want to be on a mission in 2012 too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The greatest illustration I've found of how it feels to come home from a mission is on the Lord of the Rings.

    When Sam, Frodo, Merry, and Pippin are sitting in the pub after their 'great adventure.' For a moment they just sit there in silence. I can imagine them thinking to themselves, 'how can we just go back to real life after what we've just experienced. Does anyone even know what has just happened to us? How do we reconcile these two worlds?' It's tough and beautiful.

    Maybe we should just let Spence in on Elder Wade's goals he made 11 years ago...
    1. Read my scriptures every day
    2. Pray every day
    3. Go to the temple regularly
    4. Stay my funky self

    Amen:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He won't be able to be away from you...you know that :) He'll be home before you know it...and i would love a copy of your story :)

    ReplyDelete