30 December 2009

it's a boy

I'M PREGNANT! *just joking* but spencer might feel like he's being birthed again into this world in 9 months this was taken right after spencer got set apart 15 months ago that's right 15 months ago, 9 to go, can you believe it? 9 months. i talked to spencer on christmas & it was fabulous. my favorite line that escaped his lips was when his oldest sister sara asked him "spencer what has changed the most?" or something to that drift spencer wittily replied "uh, you know the things that have changed the most are my hair and clothes" true, very clever spencer. i'm trying to get more readers on my blog people only like to read about babies and pregnancies hopefully announcing a fake pregnancy will catch your attention!

8 comments:

  1. your pictures haven't worked for me on your last three posts and it makes me sad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They haven't worked for me either : ( Something is very wrong :) I love your blog. Fake pregnanacy and all. Keep em coming. Hope your Christmas was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't see your pics either!!! I'm really bummed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wish I could have heard that little rascal answer that question. classic spinners but likely very true. What a great Christmas for you to talk to your two closest serving in far away lands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps i only thought girls in high school trying to keep thier boyfriends around faked pregnacies. you have taken this idea to a whole new level and i loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha..i love it! seriously you should come down and hangout for the day or something, lana's missionary got home 6 months early because he had a back injury, poor kid...but come see us, we miss you!!! and you can see my cute baby too:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i can't seeeeeeee the pixxxx eitherrrrrrr.

    i figure since you're pulling a fake pregnancy, you'll thank me later, i'll pull a high school fadddddd out my butttttttt. its coooooool huhhhhhhh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. well your comments definately increased. looks like your little stunt worked!

    ReplyDelete