20 August 2009

den mothers

alexis & i love being den mothers, i think this week our boys were a little weirded out with us.  it was native american week and how could we not go all out? p.s. alexis did say she sort of felt like a creeper wearing a dream catcher necklace, i told her not to worry that feeling goes away with time!  
i bought these boots like 2 months ago & i thought when am i ever going to put these to good use? who knew scouts could expand your wardrobe in such a way? this is a good life.

3 comments:

  1. I love when I'm looking at pictures, and I laugh so hard that I cry, first cause I'm laughing but really because I miss you, then laugh really hard again. I love these pictures and those little scouts will never forget the two creepy Redd sisters. jon and I just got called to be 13-14 year old sunday school teachers wassup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wussy I needed a good laugh at 9:30 pm on a Saturday night with a sick babe in bed. What are you ever going to do with your partner in crime San Diego? You are the best Den Mothers I have ever heard of. Love you much

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so awesome! How fun you are...those boys are really lucky. You cute girls :)

    ReplyDelete